Pages

Sunday, 6 September 2015

Beauty: What's on my Face #2

What's on my face - Marc Jacobs, Nars, Mac, Urban Decay, Charlotte Tilbury
What's on my face - Marc Jacobs, Nars, Mac, Urban Decay, Charlotte Tilbury
What's on my face - Marc Jacobs, Nars, Mac, Urban Decay, Charlotte Tilbury

I thought for today's post I'd do a make up look of the day in order to show you a few new products that I'm really enjoying at the moment. I've also been trying out the baking/cooking technique, which helps to really brighten the highlighted areas, recently which will also be included in this post. 
Face
For the base I opted for my favourite foundation at the moment which is Nars Sheer Glow. I then did quite a heavy amount of contouring similar to what I did in my Kylie Jenner Tutorial. I first used Clinique Chubby Stick Contour on my forehead and temples, down the sides of my nose, the contours of my cheek and bottom of my lips. For highlight I used my absolute favourite product Urban Decay Naked Concealer on the middle of my forhead, down my nose, in a triangle under my eyes, under my contour on my cheeks and on my chin. I blended this all in with my beauty blender. Now for the baking technique and for this I like to use Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder and a triangle make up sponge. I first spray Urban Decay Setting Spray on the make up sponge and dip it in the loose setting powder. I then heavily apply this on top of all of the areas which I highlighted and let this cook/bake for about 10 minutes. After 10 minutes I like to take the Real Techniques Bold Metal Tapered Blush Brush and flick off all the setting powder. For blush I then went for an old favourite Nars Orgasm Blush. As this is quite a heavily powdered look I like to then apply the Urban Decay Setting Spray all over my face to stop the face looking too cakey. 

Eyes
After priming my eyes with Urban Decay Primer Potion I thought I'd show you another new product and that is Marc Jacob's Style Eye-Con No.3 palette in The Innocent. It's a beautiful palette which is great for travelling as it's so compact! It contains a light brown, dark brown and a beautiful shimmery light golden brown. And for this look I used all three! I finished off the look with Mac Teddy in the tightline and waterline and Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara on my top lashes. I also used Mac's False Lash Extreme Black on my bottom lashes. For eyebrows I used another new product Charlotte Tilbury's Brow Lift in Grace K

Lips
For lips I kept it simple and chose a new nude lip option that I'm obsessed with and that's Charlotte Tilbury's Nude Kate lipstick. It's just the perfect nude lipstick to tie together quite a heavy make up look. 

So that's my make up look that I've been rocking this weekend. Have you tried any of these products? I wish they sold Marc Jacobs beauty in the UK as I really want to try more! 
Bella Lulu Ink Blog