Pages

Sunday, 23 August 2015

Beauty: Mid Year Beauty Favourites




For today's post I thought I would let you in on the products that have made the list for my favourite products from this year so far. I was gonna pick just five favourites, however I found it slightly impossible! So here are my seven favourite products from 2015 so far.

1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer - £17.50
Concealer is definitely my favourite step in my make up routine and I think I've found my all time favourite! This Urban Decay Concealer is perfect for both highlighting and covering up blemishes. Light warm is the shade I use and it really is the perfect match. I've already gone through one of these and had to repurchase straight away!

2. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow - £49
This product has been on my wishlist for the longest time. I finally got it for my birthday a few months ago and it has definitely lived up to it's expectations! Both the highlight and bronze shades are just perfect for adding light and depth to your complexion.

3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked - £14
I've loved this eyeshadow for a while as it's part of the Naked 1 palette and so I decided to buy it on it's own and I've got so much use of it. I wear this on an almost daily basis but just popping it in the crease of my eye and blending it out just to add a bit of definiton.

4. Topshop Glow Highlighter in Polish - £9
Recently I have been obsessed with the whole strobing look and it's this product that has helped me achieve that highlighted glow. It provides such a pretty and noticable highlight on the cheek and lasts all day. It's such a great product that I have been wearing all through this Summer and it's such a great price!

5. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - £29.50
If you've been a reader since the beginning then you would probably know just how much I love YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation. This year I decided to venture out and try something different and I'm so glad I did. I've been loving Nars Sheer Glow as it provides such a natural finish to the skin yet still has a dewy finish.

6. Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise in Marie Antoinette - £22
I love cream eyeshadows in general as they are so easy to apply and this one is no exception! Unsurprisingly it's a bronze-gold shade, with such a beaut finish that it almost leaves a wet finish to the eyelid.

7. Lipliners - Mac Stripdown, Mac Soar, Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk and Marc Jacobs Prim(Rose)
So far this year I have been having a slight love affair with lipliners in general and my collection has grown from 0 to about 10 pretty quickly! I've managed to narrow it down to the four mentioned here and they are all pretty similar nude, pink shades. My favourite of the bunch though is definitely the Marc Jacobs pick as the formula is amazingly soft and creamy.

So those have been my mid year favourites and surprisingly I found it pretty easy to narrow down! If you would like to see a more in-depth review of any of these products mentioned then let me know! What would make your mid year beauty favourites?
Bella Lulu Ink Blog