Pages

Saturday, 22 August 2015

Beauty: Kylie Jenner Inspired Make Up Look

It's safe to say that everyone and their dog is slightly obsessed with Kylie Jenner at the moment. Her instagram feed leaves me with multiple make up looks I want to test out. So following up from my Kylie Jenner Inspired Lip post, today I thought I'd go one step further and do my take on a complete Kylie Jenner make up look.



For this look I went a tad contouring crazy as it's safe to say the whole Kardashian/Jenner clan do, so kept the base simple. I first used Max Factor Colour Correcting Stick in the Green shade which helps reduce redness and then applied a thin layer of Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. For contouring I used Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour and applied this in the hollow of my cheeks, around my forehead and temples, down the sides of my nose and under my lips. For highlighter I used Urban Decay Naked Concealer which I applied in a triangle under my eyes, on my forehead, down my nose, in my cupid's bow and chin. I blended this all out with my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and then wanted to play up the contouring a bit more. So applied the contour shade from Maybelline Master Sculpt onto the areas I contoured and Mac Soft and Gentle Mineralise Skin Finish onto the highlighted areas. I then set this all into place with Mac Mineralise Skin Finish Natural.

For eyes I used my trusty Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette. I popped Naked all over my lid and then blended Buck into the crease. I popped on a thin line of Collection Extreme 24Hr Felt Tip Liner and used Mac Teddy Eye Pencil in the top and bottom waterline. For mascara I went for Benefit's Roller Lash on my top and bottom lashes.

Finally for lipstick I went for quite a Kylie Jenner inspired lip. I used Mac Stripdown Lip Pencil to line my lips and blended it out with my fingers. I then applied Mac Kinda Sexy lipstick all over my lip.

So that's the finished look! I think it's an easy way to recreate a Kylie Jenner look that you can wear on a daily basis. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who's obsessed with Kylie Jenner, have you guys got any Kylie Jenner inspired posts?
Bella Lulu Ink Blog