Pages

Wednesday, 4 February 2015

What's in my Bag

As you may have this post will feature the typical what's in my bag post. Sorry if your not interested in posts like this so I'll keep this a short one! This post has been great for letting me put my new love of flat lay's to the test and has allowed me to try it out for myself! So let me know if you like this style of photography on the blog! 


What's in my bag


I hate lugging a heavy bag around with me everywhere and so I prefer to just stick with just carrying around the handbag essentials with me in my bag on an everyday basis. To start off with my bag is from Topshop and it was in the sale for £15. It doesn't appear to be online anymore but you may still find it in stores! It's quite a slouchy bag which I love and as it's black it just goes with any outfit! It's also huge so I can fit loads in it! 
The majority of my handbag contains true handbag essentials. My purse is a Kate Spade purse which I got for my 21st birthday last year and I love it so much as it contains loads of card holder spaces and room for cash as well as a separate zip compartment for coins. I like to carry my Samsung Tablet in my bag for my boring train journeys to work as well as my headphones so I can listen to some music, normally One Direction's latest album (I'm not even ashamed to admit it!). Of course I've got my oyster card which I keep in a Cath Kidston case. My travel make up essentials are also kept in a Cath Kidston make up bag which came in a travel set. I also like to bring round a small mirror with me as this comes in handy when I need to re-do my make up on the go. This particular mirror comes from the same Cath Kidston set and it's just the perfect size to use on the go. I also like to bring my Tangle Teezer with me, which especially comes in handy after it's been raining and my hair is in an uncontrollable mess which needs to be tamed. To prevent chapped lips I also bring my Lush Popcorn Lib Scrub, which just works wonders in the winter and smells amazing! And finally I bring around my everyday perfume with me, which is Britney Spear's Fantasy. I love this perfume as the smell stays on me all day and it smells so sweet, so much so I used to get called Skittles at work whenever I wore it! 

So there you have it, that's my quick what's in my bag post! What essentials do you carry around in your bag?

Bella Lulu Ink Blog