Pages

Monday, 16 February 2015

Beauty: The Kylie Jenner Lip

So if you've read my nude lip post then you will realise that I've been searching for that perfect nude lip for a while now and I've got quite a few variations! However, thanks to my latest nude lip addition I've finally found my perfect nude lip combo!






That product is none other than the highly coveted Mac's Soar Lip Pencil! Now this lip pencil is allegedly the lip pencil used by none other than Kylie Jenner who is obviously the Queen of the nude lip and I've finally managed to get my hands on it! I'd describe Mac's Soar as a pinkish brown with a hint of mauve and I find it extremely long lasting and creamy, making it not drying on your lips.I like to use Mac's Soar all over the lip not just to line them as I find it helps to give the illusion of plumper and fuller lips. This looks great on it's own all over the lips but I find it looks even better with a lipstick applied over the top. Surprisingly howevermy favourite lipstick to wear over the top of Mac's Soar isn't Mac's Velvet Teddy but instead is Topshop's Secretary Lipstick. Topshop's Secretary is a nude mid toned beige/brown and has a really creamy texture. You can find a more detailed review of Topshop's Secretary Lipstick in this post.  Mac's Soar paired with Topshop's Secretary Lipstick has fast become my favourite nude lip combo, and definitely helps me achieve that Kylie Jenner Lip look!

What products do you use to achieve that highly sought after nude lip inspired by Kylie Jenner?
Bella Lulu Ink Blog